Monday, October 6, 2008

POLL QUESTION: Would you like a new kind of quick page?

As I've been working on the blog freebies for Digitals birthday bash, I've had an epiphany. LOL. I started thinking about quick pages and how they are usually made in a particular size, such as 12x12, 8x8, or 8.5x11, or 10x8, etc. About the only one that can really be reduced with no distortion at all is the 12x12 to an 8x8. But what about if I made these full-page borders I've been giving away AND included a background in a separate JPEG, but with the border download. That would make it possible for you to make your page any size you want, drag the background onto your document, then pull the border onto your page and size it to fit. Does that make sense? It makes total sense to me. Doing it this way allows you to use a photo as your background instead of a standard background which give a very different look to your layout.

I'd love for you to answer the poll to the left and let me know what you think.

7 comments:

dianalyn said...

Makes a Lot of sense to me :)

Diana said...

This is an awesome idea! Why haven't other thought of this. Well you did...now maybe other designers will follow in your creative path. Hope this works.

Jody said...

Makes sense to me too! Would be so helpful for sure!

Thanks for the beautiful flowers!

sweetheaven said...

sounds like a great idea
I would love to try it

EnchantedCropper said...

It may be a great design, but it's not a quick page. You need a different name for it.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I'd love to try a page and see how it works! I think you have a great idea.
I usually scrap in an 8x8 size so I haven't really had any problems downsizing from the 12x12 size.

Vince said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.