Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not Quite E-Nuff - Day 8 Blog Freebie

Hey everyone, let me take this opportunity to say thanks to all who have visited our blog and sampled our goodies. Thank you, too, to those who have left comments. This is the last day of our blog train, but it doesn't mean it will be the end of the goodies. Please check back periodically to see what I have for you. Better yet, join the Scrapville Yahoo Group to receive emails about specials or free gifts that are available. Sometimes those gifts are only for residents of Scrapville. I continue my promise to NOT flood your Inbox with ads. During regular times you will only receive a couple of emails from me a week, maybe not even that if I'm being lazy. LOL. To join just scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "Join" button.

Today's gift is another Bizzie Border and it's from my Posie Pockets kit. I thought you needed a whimsical girl page to go with the Jake's Pockets Bizzie Border offer on day 6. ;-)

If you have missed any of the daily freebies here on the blog . . . I will be putting all the Bizzie Borders up in my store within a couple of days. I will add a background to the download to make a NEW kind of quick page.

Day 8 download link has been disabled. If you missed this freebie, it will be available in my store soon for a very reasonable price. ;-)

17 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks for all the not quite enough pages this week. What a unique idea. I loved each and everyone of them.

MarthaElaine said...

Thanks for all the lovely gifts including your beautiful daily download cards! It's always a pleasure to visit Scrapville. Smiles!

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much; love it! Thanks again for all your lovely gifts these past 8 days!

Jody said...

You sure do know how to tease! I wish there had been backgrounds in the downloads so I could do a page LOL So now I have to save my scrapbooking budget and purchase some of the kits.

Thanks for giving us a "teasing" look at the kits.

dj said...

Glenda, thanks for the great gifts. Love todays-so cute. Birthday Bash has been loads of fun.

Tabatha said...

Thanks for all the goodies.

Tabatha

Cindy said...

So cute! Thank you!!

Lynn said...

Hi Glenda, just wanted to thank you for the darling little Not Quite E-Nuff kits. I love everyone of them and would use these as I do Amanda's border clusters often.
Lynn

Elaine said...

Thank you so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Oh, this one is my favorite!! Love the "girly" theme.

Thank you for the great ride on the Birthday Blog Train - every stop at "Scrapville" has been very rewarding! Thanks for being part of the train and for all the beautiful items you shared.

sweetheaven said...

thank you so much for day 8. I love them all

Heather said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies!!!!!!

scangel said...

sorry to see the train ride end. thank you for all the great shares. loved them all

Trisha said...

Thank you for you wonderful gifts Glenda :-)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Oct [LA 10:30pm] - 09 Oct [NY 12:30am, UK 05:30am, OZ 03:30pm] ).

Vince said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
puffinliz said...

thanks for your generousity