Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NEW! Layered Quick Page - One Size Fits All

This is a new and better kind of quick page! The good part is that the background and the border layer are in two separate files so you can resize each one to fit your layout. Whether you scrap in a square or a rectangle, you can size the pieces without distortion. 
This particular border was offered as Day 3 of the Digitals Birthday Bash Train Blog, so if you missed that day, now's your chance to get it. I plan on offering all the large borders that were formerly blog train freebies, so if you missed any keep an eye out for them at my Digitals store. Each layered quick page will include one background and one "bizzie border." 

I am really excited about this new idea. For several years I scrapped at the 8.5x11 size page and there weren't nearly as many quick page options at that size. This new idea will make the elements much more versatile since you can resize to fit any size page you use, even brag book size.

To view a larger preview and to purchase the Rough and Ready Layered Quick Page -- One Size Fits All. Click on the graphic to see an enlarged preview or click here to purchase the Rough and Rugged Layered Quick Page - One Size Fits All.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I just purchased the Rough-Rugged QP as I really wanted the background even though I already had the border. I have the perfect photo for it. I really like this idea and hope more designers will consider doing the same.

Do you think you could offer the backgrounds for all the Blog Train freebies in one package? Would be nice to have them for those that already have the borders. Just a thought.

sweetheaven said...

I think this is a great idea. I myself scrap 12x12 but I know there are alot of people out there that would love to print their own layouts and doing a 8.5x11 will let them